Danbury, CT- Personal Injury Lawyer
Atty. Richard D. Arconti
Quality Legal Representation for Over 38 Years
I have successfully helped injured clients recover just compensation for losses and damages resulting from:
Personal Injury claims are those in which the victim suffers physical or psychological injury directly resulting from another person’s negligence. We employ a practical, professional approach to ensure our clients obtain full and fair recovery for their injuries, including damages for their past and future medical bills, lost income, emotional distress, and pain and suffering. Through our extensive civil litigation experience, our knowledge about insurance company tactics and our skills at settlement negotiations, we obtain the best possible recovery for our clients.
At the Law Offices of Richard D. Arconti, our client’s interests are our priority. We provide personalized legal guidance at every step of a client’s case, keeping clients updated on their case’s progress and fully informing them about the legal strategy and recovery options available.
RECENT CASE SUCCESSES – Personal Injury (results are based on the merits of the case)
- $1,225,000 settlement in wrongful death case involving motorcycle collision
- $300,000 settlement from Conn. Insurance Guaranty Fund for estate of 16 year-old-crushed by truck; insurance company had become insolvent
- $249,000 settlement for woman who fractured her ankle in a motor vehicle collision
- $188,000 arbitration award for a 45 year old male who fractured his leg in a negligent assault
- $165,000 settlement for elderly condo owner who fractured her ankle on ice-covered sidewalk
- $150,000 settlement for woman who fractured her elbow after tripping over a speed bump in a poorly lit commercial parking lot
- Obtained defense jury verdict in a personal injury action on behalf of an unlicensed massage therapist
Subject matter experts to help with your case
I consult with knowledgeable and respected experts to assist with case preparation. With the assistance of physicians, trauma doctors, pharmacists, chiropractors, forensics engineers, mechanics and accident reconstruction analysts, we can negotiate the best possible settlements. At trial, these experts are available to deliver clear, professional testimony.
The importance of immediately seeking help
Connecticut law sets limits on the amount of time you have to file a personal injury claim. Consult an experienced Personal Injury Attorney as soon as possible to file your claim by the crucial statutory deadlines. By investigating your claim immediately, we are able to collect valuable evidence and interview witnesses while their memories are fresh.
Reach out to the Law Offices of Richard D. Arconti
The office of Richard D. Arconti is conveniently located at 68 North Street, Danbury, Connecticut. In some cases, an attorney can arrange to visit your home or hospital to ensure timely investigation and filing of your claim. If you or a loved one has been injured, call 203-790-7747 or contact our office online to schedule a free initial consultation.
The Law Offices of Richard D. Arconti providing legal services to clients in Danbury, CT New Milford and surrounding areas.