Danbury, CT – Personal Injury/ DUI/ Criminal Defense Atty. Richard D. Arconti
Quality Legal Representation for Over 38 Years
Personal Injury Law
Representation of plaintiffs and defendants in personal injury actions involving auto accidents and motorcycle accidents; uninsured and underinsured motorist actions; insurance coverage disputes; premises liability;defamation; products liability.
DUI & Criminal Defense
Felonies and misdemeanors in Connecticut Superior Courts; DUI defense; DMV per se license suspension
hearings; pardon applications.
Real Estate – Commercial and Residential Closings & Litigation
Eminent domain and highway condemnation appeals; contract disputes; boundary and title disputes; foreclosures; purchases, sales, and refinances; commercial leases.
Recent Case Successes (results are based on the merits of the case)
- $1,225,000 settlement in wrongful death case involving a motorcycle collision
- $300,000 settlement from Conn. Insurance Guaranty Fund for estate of 16 year-old-crushed by truck; insurance company had become insolvent;
- $165,000 settlement for elderly condo owner who fractured her ankle on ice-covered sidewalk;
- $150,000 settlement for woman who fractured her elbow after tripping over a speed bump in a poorly lit commercial parking lot;
- $150,000 settlement in case brought in Federal Court where insurer initially refused to pay under disability policy
- Obtained defense jury verdict in a personal injury action on behalf of an unlicensed massage therapist
Real Estate Litigation
- Obtained court decision after trial in favor of seller of a day care center in a contract dispute involving a mortgage contingency date
- Obtained Probate Court decision after trial upholding validity of a will which left 40 acres of prime buildable land to a local land trust
- Obtained favorable arbitration decision after extensive hearing relating to a highly contested dissolution of a real estate LLC
- Obtained Superior Court decision after trial in favor of home inspection company charged with negligent inspection
Appellate and Supreme Court Cases:
- Raph v. Vogeler, 45 Conn. App. 56 (1997)
- Randazzo v. Pitcher, 17 Conn.App. 471 (1989)
- State v. Stevenson, 198 Conn. 560 (1986)
- State v. Martin, 2 Conn. App. 605 (1984)
- State v. Ibraimov, 187 Conn. 348 (1982)
- Sabino v. Ruffolo, 19 Conn. App. 402 (1989)
- Western Conn. State University Foundation Inc.
- Candlewood Lake Authority
- Union Savings Bank
- Wetmore’s Jeep, Inc.
- Georgetown Jeep/Eagle
- Homechek Real Estate Services, Inc.
- New England Collegiate Baseball League, Inc.
- A to Z Property Management
- Assoc. Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons P.C.
- T.J. & Son, Inc.
- New Milford Fire Assoc.
- Danbury High School Athletic Hall of Fame, Inc.
- Reliable Excavating, Inc.
- Quality Gem
The Law Offices of Richard D. Arconti providing legal services to clients in Danbury, CT New Milford and surrounding areas.